A Splash of Colour!






Dear All, 
I am sending you a selection of work that I have done over the past couple of weeks.
This particular batch is rather fun and splashy – I did it for homework ... I hope you like it. Love Rachelx



 











Splashing in Parisian pools!

By the way and believe it or not, given these cold climes, I am really enjoying swimming ... so much so that I have bought a three month pass! Everyone is SO serious and V athletic, complete with mandatory hats and goggles. I'm still not quite used to seeing men in the mixed changing rooms and showers, despite my St Barts ‘training’ (costumes are kept on, but there is the occasional laissez-faire attitude). I have two pools to choose from, both approx. 10-15min walk away, Piscine Jean Taris and Butte aux Cailles. To add to the challenge of my Beaux-Arts course, I decided to learn the Olympic-style tumble turns. I courageously booked a lesson and was there in the early hours for a crash course. It wasn't easy during a concentrated period of time, as one's head tends to spin and I felt rather nauseous; however, like everything, it just needs time, practice and patience.
Piscine Jean Taris

Piscine La Butte aux Cailles




 








 A Touch More Colour - later works

5min Colourful Pose